Monday, May 7, 2012

Top 10 Mitt Romney Bumper Stickers

Photobucket This actually began as a couple of tweets on my Twitter account (@tqsideways) but then I started to do some more thinking about ol’ Mittens and some of his unique (and sometimes comical) campaign experiences -- and realized “What better way to save them for posterity than by the old tried and true method of creating a bumper sticker for them?” So I decided to expand my short list, and hereby present to you, Dear Reader:

TOP 10 MITT ROMNEY BUMPER STICKERS

10.) I BRAKE FOR BANKRUPTCIES

9.) BETCHA $10,000 I GET THERE BEFORE YOU DO

8.) I USED TO DO JUMPING JACKS TO STAY IN SHAPE -- NOW I JUST DO FLIP-FLOPS

7.) I WONDER WHAT THE PEOPLE MAKING UNDER 17 MILLION ARE DRIVING TODAY?

6.) THIS CAR HAS AN ELEVATOR WAITING FOR IT AT HOME

5. ) IF THIS CAR HAD BEEN MADE IN DETROIT, I WOULDN’T HAVE PAID FOR IT

4.) WANNA BUY THIS CAR? BORROW THE MONEY FROM YOUR PARENTS

3.) CARS ARE PEOPLE, MY FRIEND -- WAIT, THAT‘S CORPORATIONS, CARS ARE METAL AND GLASS

2.) IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU’RE CLOSE ENOUGH TO TELL ME IF THE DOG IS STILL ON THE ROOF

And the Number One Mitt Romney Bumper Sticker…


ARE WE IN THE CAYMANS YET?

 
*****************************************************************

"Every weirdo in the world is on my wavelength."



-- Thomas Pynchon

6 comments:

  1. Here's hoping "Mitt Doesn't Happen" is next years #1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, How about ten bumper stickers for Obama. I dare you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more with LindaRaeBlair's comment above! Enjoyed the bumper stickers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the bumper stickers must now stick!

    Joined your blog. Return the favor and join mine? Thx. It's http://www.thefatandtheskinnyonwellness.com/2012/02/heart-attack-grill-las-vegas-phat.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post - love seeing humour in a blog &at the expense of Mitt- yeah! Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete