Monday, December 18, 2017

Sing We Now Of -- Christmas?!

Well, dear readers, the holidays are once again virtually upon us; and I know that for many of us, the second Christmas dealing with Donald Trump being in charge of our country doesn't give us pause to believe  that the words "peace on earth, good will toward men" has much meaning any more.  This year the sentiments were more like "Tweet first, then lie bigly to cover it up later."

But then I found out from my crack White House undercover spy (the guy that cleans the windows in the White House guard gates) that the man actually does have a weak spot.  He enjoys listening to his favorite holiday songs (so to speak), a fact of which once we're aware, can maybe soften our hearts and lighten that feeling of despair which has fallen over us since Nov. 8, 2016.  So without further delay, I present to you...


DONALD TRUMP'S TOP 10 FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONGS

10.) “Away In A MAGA”

9.) “Have Yourself A Mar a Lago Christmas”

8.) “I Saw Melania Kissing Vladi Claus”

7.) “It Came Upon the Midnight Clear, The Nuke We Fired At Kim Jung Un”

6.) “You're A Mean One, Mr. Flynn”

5.) “I'm Dreaming Of An All-White Christmas”

4.) “Silver Walls, Silver Walls, It's Christmas Time On The Border”

3.) “Mueller Got Run Over By A Reindeer”

2.) “Oh, By Gosh, By Golly, It's Time For Mistletoe And P***y”

AND DONALD TRUMP'S NUMBER ONE FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG...

“All I Want For Christmas Is My Tax Bill Passed”

************************************************************* 

"Every weirdo in the world is on my wavelength."


-- Thomas Pynchon




No comments:

Post a Comment